6 x 9 (Softcover Books)
PAGES: You are responsible for entering an accurate page count. This system will not automatically count the pages in your uploaded file.
PER BOOK COST: To determine the per book costs, take the Total Cost show in orange directly below your book specifications and divide by the order quantity.
GROUP DISCOUNT: Add more titles of the same size to an order and receive a group discount in the shopping cart!
- Titles included in the group discount must be of the same size.
- Quantities for the titles can differ.
- Quantities will be added to determine the discount amount.
- More than one group discount per order is possible.
- Group discount is offered per order.
- Volumes must hit thresholds to apply.
Locate your inside page stock on the table below and multiply your page count by the fraction listed.
Multiply Page Count By
|50# Text – Uncoated|
Add a space of this width between the front and back covers in your cover file.
Pages vs. Sheets
A single sheet of paper has 2 sides, a front and a back side. A sheet folded in half gives you 4 numbered pages.
To determine the number of pages, count every sheet side (each sheet has 2 sides) and all blank pages.
Your page count must be divisible by 2 as a sheet has 2 sides whether it is printed on or not.